Michael James Burry is an American investor, hedge fund manager, and physician. He founded the hedge fund Scion Capital, which he ran from 2000 until 2008, before closing the... Wikipedia
- Born: June 19, 1971, San Jose, California, U.S.
- Alma mater: UCLA (BA), Vanderbilt University (MD)
- Occupation: Physician, investor, and hedge fund manager
- Known for: Shorting the 2007 mortgage bond market by swapping Collateralized Debt Obligations (CDOs), Founding and managing Scion Asset Management
- Net worth: $200–300 million
- Data source: DuckDuckGo